Saturday, July 30, 2005

An Arch Nemesis?

So I took the quiz Dr. Copeland mentioned on his blog and here are my results:

the Idiot Savant
(43% dark, 52% spontaneous, 50% vulgar)
your humor style:VULGAR SPONTANEOUS LIGHTYou like things silly, immediate, and, above all, outrageous. Ixne on the subtle word play, more testicles on fire, please. People like you are the most likely to RECEIVE internet forwards--and also the most likely to save them in a special folder entitled 'HOLY SHIT'. Because it's so easily appreciated, and often a little physical, your sense of humor never ceases to amuse your friends. But most realize that there's a sly intelligence and a knowing wink to your tastes. Your sense of humor could be called 'anti-pretentious'--but ironically, that definitely indicates you're smarter than most. PEOPLE LIKE YOU: Johnny Knoxville - Jimmy Kimmel
My Polar Opposite: The wit
hahaha, we meet again, Dr. Copeland!
charles
(p.s. he's ahead of me by the way, he's already got the cool built in evil name, DOCTOR copeland)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hilarious. I actually LOL. And I never LOL. Well, almost never.