Sunday, March 20, 2005

well, some one had to do it...

so i (delia) have been studying physics all day at charles (b/c i would get distracted at home) and finally my head is about to bust open b/c i have crammed so much crap into it...so i decided to take a break (my first one since 4, its now 930) and blog, b/c thats what i do to help me release stress and tension...so i went to my blog page and then clicked on "get your own blog" b/c thats how i get to my dashboard (on my computer, right now im on charles's) and as the page was loading (b/c its dial up and takes more time than im used to) i thought, "i wonder if this will take me to a sign on page or directly to charles's dashboard" i really did not mean to just go here, honestly...but since i was here and it has been forever and a day since charles posted i decided to grace his blog with my thoughts (i saved this originnaly as a draft so he could choose to post it or not, im not completely evil)...but as charles's blog is generally thoughts deeper than i can usually fathom i am at a loss of what else to say, i already feel as if i have decreased the IQ of his blog significantly...so i will go now, back to my physics, leaving you with this quote "It is possible to store the mind with a million facts and still be entirely uneducated" Alec Bourne

2 comments:

Beo said...

Once you set down in think moist sand of an oceans cove. The words washed down the skin of my shins. Leaving me exposed to what I really am.

You.

Unknown said...

What is so unfathomably deep about this?

I was at Delia's, and about to enjoy a delicious bowl of cereal when I noticed the expiration date was the day before. Now ordinarily, this does not deter my enjoyment of the milk, but Delia's amazement, and I believe disgust at the fact that I drink EXPIRED milk made me think twice. I drank the milk with the cereal and enjoyed it thoroughly, but it sent me into a series of thoughts on the expiration date of milk.